Monitor your CPU usage on-screen with graphs, meters and indicators
CPU Load , by Idyle Software , is a free software for Windows 95 and Windows 98. It allows its user to monitor the CPU usage of the computer. CPU Load displays onscreen real-time information to an indicator (percentage) and a history graph. CPU Load also displays a small meter in the system tray notification area that displays the current CPU usage – so you can use it for a non-obstrusive way to monitor your computer’s processor resources. Best of all, CPU Load is free, small and easy to use !
- Windows 95 or 98 (Windows NT or 2000 are not supported) ;
- Pentium 75 or better ;
- 8 MB of RAM ;
- 500 kB of hard disk space .
- CPU Usage. The software will show the exact processor usage at any time using an easy to read indicator and LED display ;
- History. CPU Load displays a graphical history of your cpu usage over time ;
- Non-obstrusive. CPU Load can easily be minimized to the system tray (near the clock) so you always have your current CPU usage ;
- Free! CPU Load is completely free. Free to download, free to use ;
- Small footprint. CPU Load does not take much of your important resources.
CPU Load's window is divided in two parts. The "Usage" panel displays the current CPU usage in an indicator, as well as its precise value using a LED-style display. The "History" panel displays a graphical history of the CPU usage over time.
For a non-obstrusive monitoring of your processor usage, CPU Load can be easily minimized to the system tray notification area (the small area in the taskbar with icons such as the speaker icons and the current time).