Monitor your up time
Uptime, by Idyle Software , is a free 32-bit software for Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 and 2000 that displays how long the computer has been running. Uptime features a resizable window and a system tray icon for complete control over its appearance.
Best of all, Uptime is free, small and easy to use !
- Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000 or later ;
- Pentium 75 or better ;
- 8 MB of RAM ;
- 500 kB of hard disk space.
- Monitor your uptime. The software displays the number of days, hours, minutes and seconds for your computer’s up time (since it was started) ;
- Resizable window. Uptime will resize its window contents (in size) to match the window size. This makes it possible to have a very tiny uptime window, or a very large uptime window ;
- Non-obstrusive. Uptime can easily be minimized to the system tray (near the clock) ;
- Free! Uptime is completely free. Free to download, free to use ;
- Small footprint. Uptime does not take much of your important resources.
The Uptime window displays the elapsed time since Windows was started.
Uptime may be minimized to the system tray notification area. The hint (tooltip) of this icon displays the uptime as well.